Saturday, May 9, 2009

A weeks worth of Misc things

I really didn't have an exciting week, it really seems to be another week, like all the other weeks I have had since my foot surgery. But I wanted to sit down and write a few things. So here it goes.
Haley has gone a week without sleeping in a Pull-up. I have become so OCD about it though. I wake about 4x's a night checking on her, checking the bed etc. UGH, she maybe sleeping but I'm surely not. I can't believe she's in panties. Soon she'll be in preschool and then school. I can't wait for the new adventures that will come with each new stage in her life. It's exciting.
I went to a Channel 93.3 radio station concert last night with other girlfriends. We had a great time, but being of the age where I could've given birth to half the audience made me sit back realize that if one of my daughters EVER steeped foot outside in what "little" outfits some of these teenage girls had on, there will be hell to pay somewhere.
I was SHOCKED that some mother or father let there teenager out of the house unchaperoned to such a place with their boyfriend/girlfriend in next to no clothes. I'm so the prudish parent and I have just decided I'm OK with that. If being cool means I have to allow my daughter, as a teenager to dress and act like a street walker, well bring on the locks, because home bound is where my kids will be. It was an eye opening night to say the least.
Alyssa is finishing up state testing. She hates it, she's tried twice this week to say she feels like she's going to throw up. So I told her when she starts we'll talk until then off to school.
Eric still doesn't have a job, he's doing better about doing things around the house, which has made my life a little less stressful. If we had more money it would even be better.
Well that's my life in a nutshell this week. Hope you guys had a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Haley's in panties! That's crazy; I can't believe how fast they are all growing up-- they're like weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All their mothers didn't know they went to the concert like that, they all changed in the bathroom when they got there! :)

    ReplyDelete