Sunday, May 3, 2009

A weeks worth of SMILES

In high school, long long ago...I had a very close friend named Andrew. Andrew and I were attached at the hip, we tried the dating thing it never worked out but we were wonderful friends. He knew me, better than I knew myself some days. We lost track of each other after high school. I figured that would be it. I was sad knowing I may never see or hear from him again, but that wasn't how it was to be. I found him, WOOO WHOO about a month ago. We met had lunch talked forever and now are regularly corresponding. :) It makes me SOOOO happy!

Anyways as well as Andrew I hung out with Stina, Laura, Annie and David, pretty much from junior high all the way through high school. Laura found me on FACEBOOK and emailed me. I replied and I got a phone call from her this morning. 2 hrs we talked and talked and talked and caught up. It's been 15 yrs and I felt like I was in high school again. What a wonderful morning of reminiscing and laughing. So this week I got an email from Andrew and a phone call from Laura. AWWW, what a week to smile! So cheesy I know, but I LIVE for moments like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment