So I guess today being my first blog it should be awe inspiring and just AMAZING. Well I'm not one to dissappoint so here goes nothing.
Today...what happened today. Well I took pain meds last night to overcome the throb that is now my constant life of my left foot. Well It kicked my butt as it usually does and i couldn't get motivated to accomplish anything this morning. So luckily Eric is home right now and he took Alyssa to school and I finally got somewhat out of the fog and got moving.
We headed to Mission Bay to spend the day somewhere cooler than here and somewhere I could lay around and let Eric play dad. So to the bay we went. That lasted only aout 1 1/2 hrs, till Haley had so much sand in her privates she could've filled a sand box and Eric was hungry so home we came.
So home we are, I finally decided what the heck I guess I'll try and do one of these blog things and see where it goes.
Alyssa has a 5 o clock soccer game, which means she has to be the at 4:15. But the play offs begin tonight. I am excited, Alyssa not so much. Her team is in 1st place. :)
Oh, and tonight I get my stitches taken out, so don't call me to early tomorrow morning cause that haze that is the morning after pain meds will be my life.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks good!
ReplyDeleteCaptilize God in your "about me"! :) Everything else is great!
ReplyDeletelove you
Love the blog, CindyLou.
ReplyDeleteXO