Do you ever have one of those days that you think you need a padded room. Well today was one of those days for me. This morning started out slow, cause I took 2 Tylenol Pm's for severe foot pain last night, so to say the least I was groggy and slow to start up this morning.
I finally got up, went with Haley and joined 2 friends and their kids at the park. Fun had a good day and then it went to pot....Quickly.
Got home finished lunch put Haley to bed which she screamed for about 20 mins that she didn't want to go to bed and wasn't going to go to bed..Pushed her mattress off her box spring, had the cat playing with her pom-pom, So i walk in to reiterate that it is bed time and her mattress is laying on the floor and there are 1000 pom-pom strings all over the floor. She finally fell asleep. I wake her up about 2 hrs after she feel asleep and it begins from that moment until now. The No's, I don't want too, I'm not going to, I want food, I'm thirsty, I don't want to go there, I'm don't' want my car seat buckled.....UGH!! She has used all of my patience and then some tonight. Luckily it is her bedtime soon.
Alyssa has been in softball since Feb. We love it. She isn't going to be the next Babe Ruth of softball but she enjoys it and I enjoy seeing her do something physical. So every Wed since Feb she has had batting cages. We arrived at batting cages early and she was practicing her swings and I noticed she had a grey tank top on under her short sleeve white shirt. I asked did you wear 2 shirts to school today and she said how did you see it? That sparked my curiosity so I asked again Why do u have 2 shirts on? She said a friend of hers wanted them to have matching shirts on today. I said so you took the top shirt off when you got to school..Her reply was YES. OH MY GOD!! I have a 2nd grader who changed her clothes at school. What the heck do I do with this now!! So I told her that was like lying and NOT OK! If she wanted to wear the tank top than all she had to say was she was going to wear that but to go behind my back like that is so NOT OK.. She apologized and said she won't do it again. Help, she's 8 what the heck will she be pulling at 13. That padded room seems more appealing.
I guess tomorrow is another day and it can only go up form here right? Oh well. I guess off to bed, some peace and quiet a TON of prayer and thoughts of a better day tomm.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! There are no words. I didn't change clothes til.... 9th grade!
ReplyDelete